This policy explains the types of information we collect about users of the website (www.move2gozo.com)
- This information is used to improve the content of our web pages, to customise the content and/or layout of our pages for each individual visitor and to notify visitors about news and updates. We never sell, rent or share any of the information we collect (except anonymous aggregate information) with any third party.
- If you contact us by e-mail to request information or provide feedback on our services, we will only use the information you provide (including your e-mail address) to identify you and respond to your message. We do not share this information with any third party without your express permission. e.g. whereby you explicitly make an enquiry with the 'Foremost Currency Group' using the form on the relevant web page.
- If you have subscribed to a newletter then you will always be able to unsubscribe by visiting the website or by clicking on an embedded email link.
- When using the public portion of the website, you may be required to provide us with your personal information, however this information is only used for the purpose for which it is collected, for example to send the requested property or related sales information, unless you specifically choose otherwise. If you provide us with your email address, we will treat it just as securely as other personal information. We will not send you unsolicited email messages or junk mail.
- We provide links to third-party websites. These are mostly self evident (where possible), usually through a little icon on the top right corner of an embedded link. Clicking on an external link will either open a new browser tab or window, or open the 3rdparty website via an inline popup within the page. move2Gozo Real Estate is not responsible for the content of such websites or their privacy policies.
- Your continued access to or use of our website will mean that you agree to any and all changes.
- In this policy, “we” and “us” refers to move2Gozo Real Estate , and “our” shall be construed accordingly.
- If you have any questions regarding privacy issues, you may Contact Us here or Email us for more information.