When buying or selling a property overseas, one of the most important factors to consider is how to exchange your currency. It is as important as negotiating the price.
Purchasers of property abroad are always keen to negotiate a good price, but most fail to realise that they can also achieve significant savings by receiving the best currency exchange rates.
Whilst the natural inclination is to go to your local High Street bank to transfer funds abroad, this is usually a fairly expensive way of doing it. Exchange rates and commissions provided by high street banks are significantly less favourable than those offered by our specialist foreign exchange partner.
Our currency partner can help you achieve commercial exchange rates, have tools available to protect you from adverse exchange rate movements and will make the whole process simple and straightforward from start to finish.
We recommend the services of the Foremost Currency Group (FCG) with whom we have negotiated preferential exchange rates for our clients. Transactions arranged through FCG are always at the most competitive rates, and the service is fast, efficient and hassle free.
- Security of funds – Authorised by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) under the Payment Services Directive; client funds are held in segregated Client Accounts.
- Guaranteed commercial rates of exchange for now and up to 2 years in the future
- No fees and No commissions on exchange of currency
- Specialists in Foreign Currency Transactions, with calls answered personally in the UK
- A Stress Free Personal Service
- Full Compliance with H M Customs & Excise
- Registered with UK Money Transmitters Association
We have our own dedicated broker at FCG to assist you with your currency requirements.